Eid Mubarak
Well, as always, raya to me is a very tiring occasion. I don’t remember since when but looking back I have to always be the one running around busy with the preparation. This year, even more so as I have a new family to look after. But I get to get off work early this year. So that’s a good thing. I have started most of the kueh raya baking from the first week of fasting. Me and hubby decide to take a break from our apartment-work as the tiredness was unbearable.
For the first time in my life, I didn’t celebrate the morning Eid with my family. Honestly I didn’t feel much difference as I was at my place the night before. And I get to see my family again as soon as after prayer – Hehehe…so takde lar sedey sangat ;p
Celebrating Eid with my hubby’s family is a whole new experience. We wake up very early in the morning to ziarah kubur papa. This is my first visit since I got married. After that we went for the Eid prayer which was only 500m away. I dragged my sis-in-law, Deyla with me. It was her first time ever – pi semayang raya!
Coming back – Achik(hubby’s aunt) and family is already at the house.
But lucky me this year I have an assistance to do all the ‘kerja-berat’. We had so much fun in a very tiring way of course. 
At the end of the day, to me raya this year is more meaningful having to celebrate with my beloved family. Z, after many many many years manage to get a long raya leave. We spent most of the time together catching up. I am hoping for the same in many years to come.
dYna: Eid Mubarak to all :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home