The Engagement
Breaking the news to the family was not easy – but I manage to get thru it.
At this point of time there is this Lady who suddenly appear out of no where – claiming to be closed to our family. I swear I don’t remember her from my past – she just suddenly around. Claiming that wedding-planner is part of what she did best. So daddy, trying to help out, assigned her to help me out with my wedding.
I was thrilled at first, as I have someone to assist me through out as I only have 21 days to go – to start everything from scratch. (owh, btw the super rushing date set by her – agreed by naïve father, hemp!)
But the excitement slowly began to fade as she is impossible to get thru – hardly,hardly ever pick up the call – will return it as whenever she thinks she’s free. And she also began to pick everything out for me – from my dress,to my flowers, canopy & catering.But when she claimed she’l be doing my make up and hantaran as well – I just lost my cool.
“Hey, Lady it’s my engagement okay – not yours!”
I got her ‘fired’ and began to work everything on my own again – with the help of my Mr.HantuAyam of course.
dYna: And 3 weeks later, tadaaaaaa….me engaged!
*The Engagement occurred on September 8, 2007*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home