The Wedding
It was only the night before after berinai that I finally settle down and dok diam ;p
Akad nikah was held after asar at my place, with my very own beloved Daddy giving me away.
The event went on til nights with all the neighbours and relatives keep on coming in.
The next day was our reception dinner. my husband and I decide to had our wedding combine as our place is only 20 minutes away and we are sharing the same cycle of friends.
Credits go to the wonderful service providers that were working with me:
Izzuddin & Aman of Precious Moments – you guys are the bestest! Practically bringing my vision to life, my wedding dream to reality – Mmmmmuah!!
Eleena Lamat – This fairy godmother surely knows how to work her magic. So bubbly and darling!
Kak Ida of Debunga Gallery – her chocolate fountain was the talk of the taman kay!
Bro Ramli of Blooming Cakes – puuuuuuuurfeeeect!!! Hehehe!
Laili of Khadani – the henna expert! – thanks Sha for the recommendation – I’ll pass her around ;p
Min of Pretty-Peek – as per Eleena – You’re Legend kay!!
Rosli of CST - You rock ;p
My Didis – who never missed my dress fitting session – for dragging me around town (and out)looking for the best lace(and cheapest k!), for the lovely cuppacakes, for having so many cute daughters so I can snatched them to become my flower girls - hehe, and most of all for making it happen.
My MOH, Zeeta – thank you so much for being there. Though much of your things-to-do-on-my-wedding are not in the list of a maid of honour, but you did it anyway. Gosh, love you gurl *hugs*
My beloved family members (esp Abang and Z) – like the best runner ever. Mama and Daddy – for being the best hostest (and ang pau collectors…haha) of the day. You guys are awesome!!
As I am so so so so darn lazy to upload my wedding pics, please enjoy it here:
akad nikah
reception
our bestman's blog for more pics:
it's a long way to the top
dYna: if I have to do it all over again, there is absolutely nothing about the wedding that I wanna change. Nothing ;-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home