Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Hair-Do!!

It is not something I decide overnight (unlike my sis-in-law-Nadeetos ;p). It was after many many many many many thoughts and deep deep deep deep thinking, that I decided to chop-off my curls.

Part of it cause hubby was nagging that I am taking too much time to get ready especially in the morning (not really lar k ;p) And being married, the hair ‘maintenance’ does not come easy. Washing and drying it up. Getting it curled or straight on most days is hassle too. My salon visit and treatments has dropped tremendously unlike during single days where you can just go as and when you feel like it. But now I have to check if hubby is up to something to actually make a trip.( And he hardly has any!! ;p)




So after months of preparation especially mentally, I am wearing my short hair – after the last one I had in 1999. That’s like 10 years ago?! Gosh, I have always loved my long hair. And how I can wear it up,down,straight or other wise.

It is one of the many things that take a lot of courage for me to do, but hey…I actually love it! Like a fresh new look and hubby is so right about the getting ready part – hehehehe ;p


dYna: “Hello budak sekolah!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home