Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009!

Owh, my gosh! Another year has passed. Is it just me or the world time has really been going on a lot faster than before? Well, most blogs would have their year review and New Year resolutions post by now. As much as I hate that (;p), but well, here it goes….


The Wedding

The first half of the year was well dedicated to the preparation of my big day and finally the life-changing-event itself. As most people said, if you and your fiancé manage to past thru ‘the phase’ and Insya-Allah, you will have a good life together. And for all the trials and tests that we have gone thru, our wedding was the evidence of how magnificent our relationship has been. Not to mention the new addition to my family member: I have the best mother in-law and two very adorable sis-in-law! Hehe!


The Apartment

The second half of the year, was all about our little villa. Thou it came about a little early than we expect, (as penat-wedding-tak-abes-lagi ;p) but we manage to go thru it gracefully. Having experience the whole bunch of major decision making during our wedding, we had less stress handling our apartment. But moving in into a new house, especially your own is no joke either. It is more or less like planning a wedding where you have to make sure you pick the right kitchen, the right lighting, and the furniture. And finally, last 2 weeks, we manage to move it to our new apartment. Though it is not complete yet but we are comfortable enough to have so much fun living with each other.


The Marriage

It has been 7 months since I have changed my status from ‘Miss’ to ‘Missus’. And life cannot have been better. Not even a single day passed where I did not thanked God for the blessing He has given me. So far things has been great, every obstacle we go thru it together. Be it good or bad. A lot has happened since, but I know I could not have been married to a better guy than my husband.


The Work

How my work has magically transform from so bad to so good. Enuf said, nanti jadi rumors plak. Hehehe ;p


As for this year, I am hoping for a great year ahead. Looking forward for this blessing to stay with me.



dYna: To everyone: Happy New Year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home