Sunday, January 11, 2009

Z’s Engagement



Finally, my favorite bro got engage. For an engagement I think the hassle that he has to go thru is a bit too much, but praise be to God, he manage to go thru it gracefully.

And as usual, if there is a wedding in a family I will be The One who will sebok the most (actually depends on who lar ;p). But I am very much excited planning for Z’s wedding erk engagement as it is very much of planning my own – i.e. he will get the best of everything – anything that could have been the one I will have on mine ;p

So to begin with, the hantarans. With my first attempt using fresh flowers, I think it is pretty impressive kot…hikhik….but anyways, all in all it was a good event with us being the groom side, nothing much to prepare honestly. Trust me, Z was stuck with my hubby playing PS2 five mins before we depart. Teruk kan? ;p

Wishing him the best for his up coming wedding :-)


dYna: a very BIG thank you to Yours Truly for the generous shot!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haiiiiiii.. wow.. the hantarans look good.. n rmbt pon cntk.. kepala mst rasa ringan kn after ptg? hihihi.. tcrrrr yahh big sisssss

1:18 PM  
Blogger dYna said...

kepala rasa best sgt...in fact skrg k.Q ingat dah malas nak rambut panjang...hehe

convenient gler k rambut pendek nie ;p

hantarans: no comment (ala2 artis gtu ;p)

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home