Trust NO-ONE!
If I were to write these 3 weeks ago it would have become a very nasty post. I may have written it out of anger and disappointment. Not that I am not disappointed now but I think I have began to accept it. This is nothing new. Especially if it happened to me. I cannot recall how many god-damn-times I have told myself to be god-damn careful but yet again, it still happened.
Okay, here it goes, I have successfully added another name in my book of betrayal. It is so pathetic that I have to keep a book to remind me of how many times I have been stabbed but somehow I don’t seem to learn from my past experience. How stupid and naïve can I be? How much longer should I stay this way?
I am so mad at myself for not seeing it coming. I feel so so stupid for having to go through this, again! I swear I was so shock to discover this person true-self that I have become completely speechless. I have chosen to keep the whole truth to myself because I find it so ridiculous to even defend it. I just shut up and listen. I am so sick and tired of being close to someone just to find out that this sort of things will eventually happen.
I am 26year old for God sake! These are the kind of things that you would go through in high school. But some people just don’t grow up. It breaks my heart to lose a person who used to be very close to me. There are certain kind of friendship where you will have argument and little fights in between. But when you have come to your senses, you will kiss & made out and move on.
Well, you normally do that when the friendship is worth keeping.
Not for this one though. The damage has been done and it was unacceptable. The kind that you can’t just forgive and forget.
dYna: Here we go again….sigh!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home