I’ve been tagged…!
Thanks to curx. Dengan alasan it has been a while since my last entry. Ok,ok, to all (readers) sorry! I have been, ermmm well, as usual, extremely busy! Not sure with what thou, haha…but time just flies lar these days. As much as I am lazy to fill this up, I’m not gonna cut off the chain. So here we go…
Appearance:
- uuuh..how would I put it ah?
- tall-skinny-dark-indian-looking-malay-gurl…ehehe!
- nicely dress when I’m in a working mood, baby-T and jeans when I’m in my lepak mood, giant-T and jeans when I’m in my selebet mood ;p
- began wearing some traditional top (with jeans haha!) on Friday
- recently adding up some purple, blue, and beige to my totally black wardrobe!
Family/Home Life:
- used to dedicate my life to my family i.e. parents,sibs, aunties, cousins, nieces and nephews.
- well, guess part of me still do. Sigh!
- my ideal Sunday would be waking up @12pm, just in time to catch my CSI Supreme Sunday : 3 in a row. And had my brunch and papers with that. Minus the guilt feeling. Hehe.
School/Work:
- I went to 5 schools, spent 16 months in matrics and 42 months in uni, finally graduated with a degree in Maths.
- have been doing numerous part time job when I was a student : from a boutique to a bakery, from a waitress/hostess to a tele-marketer.
- currently attached to a multi-level marketing company.
Embarrassment:
- hmmm….not much. Not that didn’t have any embarrassing moment (a lot actually, haha!) just that I don’t look at it as being embarrassed. More like a lesson to be learnt.
- well, if u really want one, the time when I fall off the stairs during form 2, with my crush looking (actually I fall cause I was looking at him, huargh, huarghh, huarghh!!! ;p)
- came to think of it, most of my embarrassing moments would be falling off the stairs (and there’s this one time @IB!! ;p)
Traveling:
- one of my greatest passion.
- I wish to travel to see the world.
- been around the country, now making my way out.
- best of all, my traveling expense covered, first class! (that’s why I looooove my job!! hehe!!)
- am flying to Beijing in 15 days! Yippppieee…!!
Experiences:
- been thru quiet a lot in life. From the i-dun-wanna-remember-childhood to losing-soulmates to broken-hearted. I have fall and rise again. Make me the person I am today.
Relationships:
- had 2 major crushes (each one lasted for coupla years) before I had my first relationship.
- didn’t make it thru my first.
- currently happy with my second.
- my advice on long distance : it works, as long as u want it to be.
Sexuality:
- straight!
Crimes:
- Do get caught for ponteng sekolah counted as a crime? If it is, then I have one! Haha ;p
Honesty:
- is the best policy =)
Drugs/Alcohol:
- a big no, no.
Death and Suicide:
- well, been there…..!
Materialism:
- hmmm…let see…the list can go on and on from ipod to handycam, to notebook to the brand new ride to etc etc etc… And having studied economics, necessities overcoming pleasure. Do the math. I did mine. Haha.
Political/Social Attitudes:
- i WAS in a political society before, which lead me to so much corruption and hatred. So decide to quit. There is more to my life than being around with liars and hypocrites.
- was a social butterfly (or still am? Haha!)
Materialism:
- okay I dun quite understand this part as curx began to write about ‘the smell of freshly cut grass’ and ‘drifting’ (what the…?! Haha…)
- but if I have to put anything here it would be, “worry less, live more!”
- it used to be “do unto others as u want others to do unto u”. well, no more that sweet-innocent-naïve-lil-gurl
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
- perform religious duties
- granted all the wishes my parents, sibs, family members ever have
- set up a fund/scholarship
-shop til I drop!
- be sure my kids are not to be pampered like one! ;p
5 bad habits:
- late riser
- lazy ass
- pemarah
- pendegil
- pen-tipu ;p
5 things I hate doing:
- I hate meeting after meeting after meeting at the mamak!
- I hate waking up late ;p
- I hate hanging ard do nothing.
- I hate people with no manners.
- I hate it when my bf had to go to bed early. (I know it sounded ridiculous but he’s doing it all the time!! ;p)
5 things I'll never do:
- break a promise
- backstab
- had a one night stand
- do drugs/drink
- eat takotao again!! ;p
5 things I regret doing:
- the ending to my friendship and the twins. Sometimes I still wonder, how would it be if we’re still friends to date.
- the ending to my first relationship. How I wish things could have happened differently.
- looking back I know could do better during my uni years.
- for not meeting my Mr.HantuAyam sooner! Haha…
- truth is, I hardly regret any of those. It took me so long to actually think of anything that I regret doing. There’s pro and cons to all.
5 fave toys or things:
- my Kelly
- my handphone (s) ;p
- my precious purse
- my Kingston
- my MNG winter jacket…hehehehe ;p
5 people this tag goes to:
- Mr.HantuAyam (the same reason why I kena tagged in the first place : pasal lamer dh tak update blog! ;p)
- Heska (I’m sure u’ll enjoy doing this, haha!)
- Eve (since u have a blog, why not…!)
- Bee (samer jugak, sbb mmg suker jawab2 soklan nie kan!)
- Shorty (lagi sorang hantu q’naire nih..hah, sila..sila le jawab! ;p)
dYna : All in all, thanx curx for wasting my time doing this! There, a new post. Happy now?!! ;-)

2 Comments:
woo-hoo!! domo arigato dyna-san! ^_^
nah, these are just for fun. & sorry if you have to write about anything you don't want to write about (eg: crush/crash/etc).
cheers! :)
wei it tooked me 3 days man!!demitla..pening aku nak pk tau..but i did it anyways...c..i do luv u babe!!..(haha ini rintihan 2-3 minggu lepas..lupe nak komen..hehe)
Post a Comment
<< Home