Tuesday, August 29, 2006

KL by MoonLight


Honestly, it took me a while to really get what it means, haha! But after giving it a thought, I showed up without dressing accordingly pun. Ader la kot glitter2 sket kat my shawl tu, ehehe. The last thing I want is to win the best dress maaah…

I attended my graduation dinner. I swear to God, I dunno what on earth that gets into me, to the extend I decide to attend it in the first place. Maybe it’s normal lar kan for u to attend your graduation dinner after your graduation. NOT! Half or two-third or almost all from my batch (BSMS) didn’t attend it. Guess si Buruj ler kejer pujuk me like “once in a life time” thingy. And I just, “ok,ok, wuteveeeer!”. But truly, I wish I hadn’t.

There’s completely nothing wrong with the event. Mc’s, performances, lucky draws, the food (it was great! I couldn’t stop eating hehe ;p), everything was kewl. Except that I don’t belong there.
It wasn’t me. To begin with, the dressing. (after a while didn’t put on the tudung, I really feel awkward wearing it!). The people, the crowd. It just so wasn’t me. At the very least if my shorty was there, things would be different. Or maybe I cant help but to left myself out. Or maybe cz I just not in a mood. Whatever it is, I was nagging to my bf all the way back.

My time in uni has passed, gracefully. I’m glad that it’s over. As for the crowd, I truly just doesn’t belong there.


dYna : tq Buruj for trying to spice things up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home