wk2 : hectic!

We started the week with another buka puasa. It was mama's birthday. Apparently, it turns out that there was and will be birthdays each week of the month. (this is what happen when u have a 'big' family ehehe...). My other didi, who was stucked in Senegal for the last half a year, is back for a month (maybe more ;p) holiday. So everybody (almost) was anticipate to see her. as usual, it was tiring fun!! ;p
Throughout the week i was busy with my new-part-time-job-full-time-obsession : making hampers!
Maybe it's new (this is the first time me making commercial hampers, previously only for fun/families), maybe it's a hobby or maybe it's just me. I went into every details,from picking out the items, baskets, ribbons, material used, colour papers. Everything, practically every single thing by myself. (yeah, with the support of mama and the rest of the family members). it was so damn tiring, u feel like breaking the fast during Asr! ;p
Being me, i just wanted to give the best. And there's nothing new about that.
dYna : hardly breathe!

2 Comments:
Sayang, this is the CORRECT pronounciation of Senegal:
Sen‧e‧gal /ˌsɛnɪˈgɔl, -ˈgɑl/ Pronunciation Key - Pronunciation[sen-i-gawl, -gahl]
I got that from www.dictionary.com. Oh and I have ALWAYS known that mine is correct because Senegal have some good footballers. See, there is some good in watching football.
Anyway, I win (again). =)
ey, i can pronounce it 'Selangor' if i want to! u're missing the whole point of the post...errrgh!!
Post a Comment
<< Home