wk4 : my babies!
The buka puasa with the KL-ian family seems to end at the second week. Many of us were busy, with outside invitation and such. As for me , i was occupied with my hampers. Orders are coming in crazily. There's a time where i was up for 20 hours straight, no sleep, not even a lil nap.

I began to understand the feeling here. You know, how many often advise u to do the things you love or at the very least learn to love the things that u do. Cz it makes all the difference. I make each and every pack of the gift (hamper) with passion, love and care. I go into details for each and every of them. I put each lil pieces from scratch plain basket to a beautiful love-filled giftpack. I walk proudly helding each of them in my arms. These are my babies. I shouted every god-damn time they (i.e. my bros) kacau em. And it hurts me deeply when they (i.e. the people) didnt handle it with care. I encounter a lot of new experiences and feelings dealing with the situation.
I know the problem lies within me. Something that i have notice long before and recently admit. I am easily attached to the things (people) around me. (one of the main reason why i CANNOT have pets ;p). Be it people, car, or other belonging. But to my hampers? Aint that a bit too much?! I guess. But that is just the pathetic lil me. Upon delivering (yes, i did that too!) i get emotionally tense when they didnt take a good care or at least appreciate my work as they shud. (you see, not everybody see things as you did. Some people just wanna get over with it. (eg : order hampers, deliver it. Khallas!). And i'll go swearing like 'Jangan harap i'll ever make any for you, again!!'.
I know, i know. Too much. That's not how b
usiness commence. But that is just me.
On top of that, i have to admit this is a very profitable opportunity. No wonder people said if u rajin a bit during the fasting month u can really make big bucks. I was just testing the market. And the return was worth it. I will make a proper planning for years to come. And this time i think i will hire someone. For the angkat barang and delivering stuff.
So i dun have to say 'goodbye' to my babies. So i dun have to deal with the pain of seeing people not appreciating it. So i can have a good rest after a batch of orders.

these are my babies. And i am soo proud of them =)
dYna : "always put urself at the recieving ends!" - to how i came up with the idea of making good stuff ;p

I began to understand the feeling here. You know, how many often advise u to do the things you love or at the very least learn to love the things that u do. Cz it makes all the difference. I make each and every pack of the gift (hamper) with passion, love and care. I go into details for each and every of them. I put each lil pieces from scratch plain basket to a beautiful love-filled giftpack. I walk proudly helding each of them in my arms. These are my babies. I shouted every god-damn time they (i.e. my bros) kacau em. And it hurts me deeply when they (i.e. the people) didnt handle it with care. I encounter a lot of new experiences and feelings dealing with the situation.
I know the problem lies within me. Something that i have notice long before and recently admit. I am easily attached to the things (people) around me. (one of the main reason why i CANNOT have pets ;p). Be it people, car, or other belonging. But to my hampers? Aint that a bit too much?! I guess. But that is just the pathetic lil me. Upon delivering (yes, i did that too!) i get emotionally tense when they didnt take a good care or at least appreciate my work as they shud. (you see, not everybody see things as you did. Some people just wanna get over with it. (eg : order hampers, deliver it. Khallas!). And i'll go swearing like 'Jangan harap i'll ever make any for you, again!!'.
I know, i know. Too much. That's not how b
usiness commence. But that is just me.On top of that, i have to admit this is a very profitable opportunity. No wonder people said if u rajin a bit during the fasting month u can really make big bucks. I was just testing the market. And the return was worth it. I will make a proper planning for years to come. And this time i think i will hire someone. For the angkat barang and delivering stuff.
So i dun have to say 'goodbye' to my babies. So i dun have to deal with the pain of seeing people not appreciating it. So i can have a good rest after a batch of orders.

these are my babies. And i am soo proud of them =)
dYna : "always put urself at the recieving ends!" - to how i came up with the idea of making good stuff ;p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home